on a different note since that survey is completelyyyyy boring... I have finally got a gym membership a little while ago and I'm back to being an exercise freak! cycling everyday baby! I convinced Sam to be my cycling buddy so yey i'm not going to be always on the bike by myself! Everyone in the class is really nice and encouraging, I think thats why I love it...cause it's an environment that makes you want to push yourself and work hard instead of just sitting back and taking a leisurely cycle. but the one thing I've gotta say I DON'T like of the class is how much sweating that goes on in there. seriously. I was riding next to this guy (sadly I think he smelled really bad because the fans were sending his rancid whiffs over to my nose) and he was sweating up a storm and at one point when we were pumping our legs really hard he whipped his face a couple of times and his sweat drops flew onto my legs. oh YUM! grossss. next time I will make sure to get a bike that's only next to girls...and no guys behind me either. we won't go into that story.
ta ta




1 comment:
Wow...and so the prodigal blogger has returned. Good to know you are alive in an internet way.
Post a Comment