I was on facebook the other day thinking about the ex boyfriends I have had in the past 2 years (who knows why) and on the side where it says I need to reconnect with someone, an ex boyfriend popped up. I had dated him while I was at BYU-Idaho and I wondered what he was up to.
{Sometimes facebook is nice for when you haven't seen someone in awhile and you want to see what they are up to without using your phone to do so....aka Stalking}
Now before I had dated him he was a little clung to his ex girlfriend for a while, until he met me of course. And then we broke it off because it wasn't right or something along those lines and then I never spoke to him again.
So I clicked to his profile and saw that his picture was of him..........and the ex-girlfriend! So I was like hmmm....I wonder. So I put in her name and out popped her first name and his last name! They are married!
I don't know why it is, but having three ex-boyfriends who are married now is getting really weird. Like- Oof I just kissed you not very long ago!




No comments:
Post a Comment