Monday, December 13, 2010

my christmas wants



This isn't just a christmas want. It's an all year want. The second I move out of my house I am getting a Pomeranian puppy and no one can stop me.





I used to wear these all the time in elementary school, but now that it's the holiday season I think that they are super classy to spruce up an outfit.



I'm not saying I want these boots. I just need new boots, and these ones are cute.


I am all about the pencil skirts! and purple is turning into my new favorite color....


My ex-boyfriend always told me he thought they were really ugly and he hated when girls wore them. That was the real reason why we broke up.....
Just kidding. but I can't ever go back to regular skirts now. pencil skirts are sexy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if it is the exboyfriend i am thinking of i am shocked.. i have never come across a man who doesn't love a pencil skirt.ever.