Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's that time of year again!

So I'm sitting at work and this little girl and her mom come up to me with a  sales pamphlet and I think....Oh no I'm going to have to turn down this poor little girl because I do not want to buy anything today.


Then the mom says...."Go ahead, ask her"


The little girl then turns to me putting the pamphlet on my desk and says....." Hi I am a girl scout and I was wondering if you would like to buy some girl scout cookies?"


I got so excited!! YES! I ordered 4 boxes of thin mints and 3 boxes of samoas. Yummmmm.
This girl scout cookie time of year is always my favorite. I can down a thin mint box in one sitting.


It's crazy how they have girl scout cookie ice cream now! I just tried the samoa ice cream.......Yeah I would rather eat the cookies.

No comments: