Tuesday, March 8, 2011

great weekend & embarassing monday.

I had probably the best date in a long time. 


with a cute boy....


and a fun group.....
half of them I didn't even know. doesn't this just look like a huge group date for a dance or something? There were so many couples.




So then Monday rolls around and I'm so happy from the weekend.......that I'm getting ready for my cycling class in the dark.
Yes, this happened.
I didn't notice until I was taking off my sweats to get on my bike!
Ridiculous.
I got so many weird looks at school.
I'm sure they all got a good smile out of my lack of brain and eye usage.

2 comments:

Camille Elise said...

I went to school with my pajama shirt on once. That was pretty funny. Nothing tops my co-worker FORGETTING to put underwear on. I mean seriously! WHO does that?! It's all good.

Candice said...

LOL! Awesome.