Saturday, January 14, 2012

In with the new.

So there is this website......and it's called topshop.com.and I've been obsessed with it forever. Now it's kind of...way out of my budget. But every once and awhile I will go on the site and travel to the sale section in hopes of finding some good deals. Welllll, I have found a thing or two.


One was a dress....and the other was this fabulous coat.
And then I got an email this morning from Gap saying they had gotten their boyfriend jeans back. Now just to clue you in, I LOVE boyfriend jeans. They are amazing. I had ordered a really sexy pair from Victoria's secret about 4 months ago and the size was too big. When I went online to see if I could exchange for a size smaller, they had either ran out or stopped selling them. I was really upset because it's hard to find a sexy fit boyfriend jean. Needless to say, I purchased them yes.
I guess everyone loves boyfriend jeans because there are only two sizes left! 
AND THEN, I headed over to shoes.....(I am on the prowl for a pair of navy or peach heels at the moment) and as I was looking through the shoes I found these on sale.


Cute rain boots! It doesn't rain very much in az, duh, but I will be moving to Utah this fall so I thought it would be a perfect time to get some now while they are on sale and actually cute.


Welp, that is my shopping for now.

2 comments:

Camille Elise said...

You and your fashion...*sigh... Ha. I wish I could be as fashionable. But, nay, I am not. I live through you. But you know this about me already don't you? ha ha.

kelsey ann said...

i wish i could pull off boyfriend jeans like you. why you so hot clean?