I am not one of those, of course not. But the other day when something just wasn't going quite right I started having a little panic and getting angry at my fiance and then I realized....NO I absolutely cannot be one of those.
I've kinda been going at this wedding planning thing alone because no one has helped me very much. And I think even if someone wanted to help I would refuse to accept the help. (I am just like that).
But FYI for future bride/&grooms, do not try to register at only one place. It does not work out. Which is what caused all the panic and stress and if someone had just told me that it would have saved some grief!
On a totally and completely different subject, Paul and I are so pumped for The Avengers to come out next week. We are soo excited.
TRAILERR




No comments:
Post a Comment