Friday, January 22, 2010

ouch.

So me and a guy friend decided that it might be a little fun to go hot tubbing out in the (cold) pouring rain. So I strip down to my bikini at the guys' apartment and he strips down to his trunks and we go outside and start running to the pool and hot tub section of the complex. It looked like it was just next door, but the gate to get in was on the complete other side!


anyways we're jumping through large puddles and trying to get there as fast as we can and we get to the gate and he opens it for me but goes in first. I followed him quickly and notice that there was a huge mini lake right after when you open the gate but I didn't really think much of it. so I step right into it with my worn down flip flops and my feet slide straight up into the air! My back went down first, and then my head smacked the concrete really hard. It was a good thing my body was so cold because then I wasn't really able to  feel how bad that would have hurt.

I was trying to find a video that could resemble what happened but found this one instead and its pretty funny!


No comments: