Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PIGPIGPIG

So i'm sitting at work and I turn to the right (or left? or straight, I mean really there are mirrors EVERYWHERE) and I notice a huge dark spot under mah pits. I don't know why I am sweating. I swear its like the colder it gets the more I sweat than if it were burning hott in this place. but I hear that sweating more means that you are fit & healthy......thats what an old boyfriend used to say. maybe it was jut an excuse so that he didnt look like a pig.

which brings me to the question...why do people say I'm sweating like a pig? do pigs sweat? that's a little weird.....

2 comments:

nicole said...

haha i love your new mufasa picture!

i looked up the pig sweat thing and found

1. Pigs do not have functional sweat glands, so pigs cool themselves using water or mud during hot weather

2.Pigs do have a few sweat glands, but they're not very useful for temperature adjustment.

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.