Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life As We Knew It Series

So my awesome anonymous blog is now out there somewhere....you'll just have to find it:)

But as for this post, it's about this awesome series I've just gotten into. The first one is called Life As We Knew It and its about this asteroid that knocks the moon off its orbit and pushes it closer to Earth causing all kinds of catastrophes and destroying mankind. It's told in diary-like form from a girl in her sophomore/junior year of high school in Pennyslvania.



The second book in the series I just got done with and it's called The Dead and the Gone. It's about the same exact thing and the exact same time as the other book but it's written from a different person in a different place. It's written from a boy's perspective and he lives in New York. I liked the first one a lot better than this one, but I think that this one in the series moved at a quicker pace and more things were happening than the first book. I did not like all the talking about the dead people that littered the streets in this book though!


The third book I am just about to start and I am so excited! The two characters are supposed to meet up and the stories are supposed to cross over and mix into eachother.

1 comment:

Candice said...

I still say the darn author should have combined all the stories into one book.