Monday, October 11, 2010
Like Jay-Z says......I'm on to the next one...
I love this song. One of my favorites when I just feel really mellow and chill. At a Kelly Clarkson concert that Nic and I went to last summer, she said "I love the really sad depressing songs!" That's totally how I am too. I feel like being sad/depressed/mad/angry etc etc has a stronger emotion in music and can make you feel more than happy music does. So what if I like to listen to sad music and cry! ha ha
So I've been stressed out lately about the boy and I could tell because I have this weird quirk with my nails. When I bite my nails all off, I know that's when I'm really happy. When I have really well taken care of nails and they look perfect, that's when I'm really stressed out. Weird right? It should probably be the other way around...
Anyways, I'm over it. There was this Health & Wellness class I took in Idaho where my teacher said....."Breakups are normal, it happens every day. Whether you choose to let it affect your life in a dramatic way is your choice. But then you are just wasting time. Get back up and get going! Of course if you need a day to get over it, take that time, cry, throw away their things and whatever. But more than a day is just unnecessary and you will be wasting time of your life that was given to you."
AH I loved that class. It wasn't until a few months ago that I finally started putting what he said into perspective, but it has made my life so much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment