I can't believe 2011 is already here! a lot has changed over the past year, and a lot has stayed the same. lets take a look at this past year for me....
I got a perm.
I made new friends.
I went to my first temple open house ever in Gila Valley, with my new friends. The temple was beautiful.
Road tripped to the grand canyon with the family for the first time!
chopped my hair a little bit.
Chopped my hair A lot! made gingerbread houses for the first time........twice
kissed under the mistletoe for the first time...
my friend amy (on the right) moved down from utah for an internship after speeding through college at byu and will be graduating in may!
My beautiful porcelain doll friend Kels got married!















2 comments:
best post ever!
In LOVE...does thi mean anything is going to happen in the future with this cute fella?? Hm??
Post a Comment