The second T walked into my room he said...."wow, you have so many clothes. and more jeans than I have probably ever had in my whole life!"
We then both agreed that my new years resolution is that I should do no more clothes/shoes/accessories shopping until absolutely necessary. Which I think is a great idea, because if you have seen my room you would agree that it's pretty much a little boutique with how much clothes and accessories and shoes I have.
But then I found these four things at F21 that I fell in love with...and I was really sad because I remembered my new years resolution.
A ha! lucky me I ordered some things from F21 back in early December that didn't fit me and I forgot to return them...until now.
So I figure I can beat the system (my new years resolution) this one time and order the four things all the while returning the items that didn't fit me. So really I never shopped and broke my resolution because I'm not losing any money:)
P.S. Won't that cranberry striped top look GREAT with my skinny chords from Banana Republic?









1 comment:
I'm sorry but you can never have too many shoes, clothes, etc...lived it up now while you are"single" because once you get married there is usually never "play" money! P.S. to bad we were not the same size I could just shop your bedroom!
Post a Comment