kimball and i are going to be in town for easter I MUST SEE YOU.
I'm loving the blonde! I think it looks fabulous and very summery! P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!
The blonde is very cute...I love the color of your dress. It looks comfy. I found your blog today...very cool. -The Glamorous Army Wifehttp://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com
I agree, watermelon is not delicious in any other season.Sophiahttp://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
kimball and i are going to be in town for easter I MUST SEE YOU.
I'm loving the blonde! I think it looks fabulous and very summery!
P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!
The blonde is very cute...I love the color of your dress. It looks comfy. I found your blog today...very cool.
-The Glamorous Army Wife
http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com
I agree, watermelon is not delicious in any other season.
Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment