When I was younger and the Harry Potter movies were just coming out....I had the hugest crush on this guy.
Yes, I was 12. Which was forever ago. But it wasn't just Daniel Radcliffe that I loved, I loved Harry Potter a lot. So much in fact that I had tons of Harry Potter paraphernalia. I wasn't ever crazy though like going to the midnight showings or anything. Going to the midnight showings would just make me lose sleep...and possibly make fun of the other crazy fans. But I loved the Harry Potter books.
I used to have Harry Potter sheets.
I had the Hagrid's coin game.
I had a Hedwig keychain.
I had a Gryffindor scarf.
Anyways, you get the point. I used to be a huge fan. I still love the books of course. And Daniel Radcliffe.
Now the point to this blog post was that I was searching around on upcoming movies on my movies app and found a movie that has Daniel Radcliffe as the leading role. Take a look.
creepy right?
yeah......but it looks good. I only allow myself one scary movie a year, so I think this will be it!





No comments:
Post a Comment