Saturday, November 7, 2009
I don't know much about clothes but my hair looks fierce!
(I look totally stupid here, but this was my makeup & hair for the night....I swear they gave me zombie eyemakeup. yuck. but I guess you have to be overdramatic for fashion runway shows so that your face isn't washed out with all the lighting.)
So, for the first time I modeled last night in a little fashion show. I was so nervous because I had never done anything like that EVER before in my life and there were a bunch of people there. and then not only that, one of the other girls says there is a guy taking pictures! ahh. I had tons of butterflies and my boyfriend was in the audience so I was extreeemely nervous. but I went out there and had so much fun (after the first runway walk of course). My outfits were soo cute and I ended up buying 2 out of the 3. awesome.
My first outfit was a cute high-waisted layered grey skirt with a thick black belt and a super cute white top that I tucked in. I'm really sad I didn't get pictures! My second outfit was a pair of fitted jeans, a grey low turtleneck top, and a blue/teal crop jacket. My third outfit was a light yellow and white plaid shirt with a red patterned tiered short skirt. sooo cute, I definately got that outfit.
The most embarassing thing of the night was definately my second walk on the runway. I had buttoned the crop jacket up on purpose so that when I reached the end of the runway I could unbutton it and open it to show the turtleneck top and the sleeves, but APPARENTLY when I had reached the end and opened up the jacket, everyone thought I looked like I was flashing everyone! oops. My bf and friend said they were jealous asking me why I only flashed the end of the runway and not the sides (where they were sitting). They are dumb.
I would definately do that again! I was mad all night that Nicole had convinced me to do it, but when the night was all over I was really happy and glad she did.
hmm weird that our best friends know whats good for us! I was put out of my comfort zone for sure but it was really what I needed.
At the end of the night I hung out with bestie Nic and bnl Jordan plus his best friend Mat. It was fun just relaxing and hanging out. Although, I did finally meet his parents. It was so nervewracking! It really shouldn't have been because they are really nice, but Mat says that Jordan is their "golden child" and so basically they expect him to be dating somebody that is perfect. I am NOT perfect. So I guess we will see later on what they think of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You may not be perfect, but you look like you're pretty close.
ps Can I get on the invitation list for the next Runway show?
Love love love the picture.
Umm I had something else to say but now I don't remember... love you. :)
At least it didn't end up like that one episode on Sex & The City. Carrie was asked to model and all they gave her was this sparkly underwear and a button up shirt. She was already embarrassed then she tripped on the runway! haha who says you have to be classy to be hot?
Post a Comment