Saturday, November 21, 2009

Haters.

This post isn't talking about haters for my blog or anything. because let's face it, I'm not popular enough to have enough people looking at my blog to have a hater. but I have a blog with some friends and sometimes we'll get some comments from 'anonymous' people that will write some really not nice things. I don't get it? I do get that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and free speech rights, but why would someone comment on a blog that they didn' t like or put negative things about it? plus I love how when they say mean things they always put it as 'anonymous'- like they don't have enough gut to put their own name down with their own words. This is what I concluded. 


1. They are jealous.


2. They are feeling down on themselves and need to say something negative to somebody else to boost them up.


3. They are having a bad day (if a boy) and pmsing (if a girl).




or




4. They are just a pure mean hater of life.




Now I'm going to give these 'haters' the benefit of the doubt and say that it's always 1-3, but honestly sometimes I really think that some people only have mean things to say. What do you think?

2 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Maybe they have a legitimate disagreement and think you need to be corrected? There are some people like that.

And if you like, I can hate on your blog in jest...

CarrieBradshaw* said...

I agree with Sam, but also some people are simply immature and like conflict. I say if you hate someone's blog, stop following them and get a life.