So I have this little cousin and her name is Shayden. She's about 5 years old I think? maybe 4. anyways she's at our family Halloween party and she is dressed as a cute flapper girl in all black. she comes into my room as I'm playing with my niece and goes through my stuff. She pulls out my secret little wooden box and opens it. Then this is how the conversation went.
Shayden: "ooooo you have a cutter?"
Me: "ummm what do you mean 'cutter'?"
Shayden: "this!" (she pulls out the craftsman pocket knife and shows it to me)
Me: "Oh yeah, just for emergency situations I guess."
Shayden: "Like killing people?"
Me: "ummm what?"
Shayden: "Killing people. Would you use it for killing people?".................I'm really good at killing people."
She had this evil smile on her face and so I told her to put the pocket knife back in my little wooden box and to please not touch it ever again.
I guess you could say some of my relatives are CrAzY.




2 comments:
Haha, that is HILAR. and slightly chuckie-like. not that I've ever seen the movie, because it's too darn scary! Really cute.
GIRL we are A LOT alike! haha thanks for taking my survey. You rock!
Post a Comment