Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 things. Then I'm out!

number 1. my perm has not loosened up, if anything it only looks

     A. Damaged.
     B. Frizzy
     C. Still tiny little curls

number 2. I'm sick of my blog. I can't ever say what I really want to say which is usually

 A. about a stupid boy I have dated and I just want to trash really bad
 B. about stupid friends that I wish would get hit by cars (thats really mean....oh well)
 C. about family issues that should never be posted online.

so number 3. I'm not writing on here anymore:)

      A. I'll still comment on your blogs
      B. I'm writing in my personal journal instead
      C. I'll probably come back when I'm engaged or married........but until that far far away time comes........Sayonara blogger world!

8 comments:

nicole said...

i think im gonna CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you should have a private blog or write a book you are an awesome writer ccllleeeaaannnnn

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

"about a stupid boy I have dated and I just want to trash really bad"
that part made me laugh haha :)

Tim said...

2 things..

1. boo! blogging is the best way to vent. ;)

2. I like ur picture haha.

Candice said...

Start another blog, an anonymous one.

Believe me, I feel ya!

I'm still considering doing the above option!!

E said...

Oh darn. It sounds like you would have done an awesome job writing about those things. Come back!

Single Ladies said...

I hope you missed us...
Come check out the newest post!

-What Happens In Provo Girls

Melissa said...

but ... but ... but i love your blog!

journals are way better, though... so i approve of that.

Single Ladies said...

were back girl! and i bet the hair will calm down your so cute !!

tell more boy stories. we all love hearing, plus you can get advice.

-Lauren