alright so the perm wasn't exactly how I wanted it to be, BUT Jodi and Nicole assured me that it would loosen up in a couple weeks so that calmed me down. other than that I feel like my head is a giant poodle.
my left eye looks kinda freaky for some reason, but the point of the picture is the hair. what do you think? I'm so tempted to just throw it in a ponytail already....
4 comments:
I think it's adorable!! Love it!
First of all, I love poodles!
Second, I also love your hair, even though I don't think it looks like a poodle. It's cute now, so when it loosens up I can't even imagine!
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT. i think itll loosen but you are such a hot mama right now!!!!!
I want to see it! Do it like this to institute!!! I think it looks cuuute in your picture!!!!!!!
Post a Comment