The one that I talked about in the post before this? Well, I saw it this weekend. And it was everything I hoped for and more.
I LOVED it. I think this will be my favorite movie of all time. My favorite thing about it? It was so real. Down to a scar on her foot. It was just real and raw and emotional. I definitely teared through the whole thing.....and when I got home I bawled for an hour. Ok not an hour but a good amount of time. I know you might be thinking....why the heck would your favorite movie of all time make you cry? because I loved it. I could relate to almost every single moment in the movie and those are the movies that I feel like are the best. the main actress was so cute I absolutely loved her. Ok I'm still obsessing over this movie. go see it.










1 comment:
best date ever :)
loved the movie too.
Post a Comment