Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Unless you love, your life will fly by.

This weekend while I was in Utah (with my man), his artsy roommates showed me a movie that completely blew me away. 


This movie is not the Hollywood typical "feel good" movie. I guess a lot of people hated this movie a lot and so many people asked for refunds in the theatre because they "didn't get it." That makes me so sad, this movie is all about life and God and the afterlife and people don't get it. Surprised that Brad Pitt is in this? I was too. but he is great in this movie. I could just gush and gush about how amazing this movie is but instead you should just watch it.

But just a warning.....there are a lot of art scenes and not a lot of plot. It's not a story, more a couple of hours of vibrant scenes and questions helping you to appreciate life, and I hope you do at the end. Some scenes were so powerful I cried, or was angry, or was really happy or I laughed pretty good because it was actually real.


It's a great movie to watch on Sunday.

No comments: