Bowtie pasta at Cucina de Vita.
I LOVE when I find a pasta that doesn't
have any cheese in it.
My friend in Utah introduced me to this soap.
It smells amazing and my hands feel squeaky
clean afterwards.
Victoria's Secret fireside janes. I got myself these last Christmas
and they are so comfortable! Best Pajamas Ever.
Homemade chocolate popcorn.
My mom always makes this at this time of year
and for this batch I made it by myself!
It's delicious.
Maybe if I'm feeling generous I will put the recipe up later.
These puppies I love all year long. Remember my best friend from the mission?
These are his mom's. and I love them. they are the cutest things ever.
When I have my own place I will be getting one of these.









2 comments:
Those puppies ARE super adorable. aND i do love those Vicky's pjs but they are too expensive for my taste. I'll have to save up or wait for someone to get them for me. Wink. Wink. P.S. Yes, I am now just checking to see that your blog works on my computer. I don't know what that blip was before. It was weird.
Those puppies ARE super adorable. aND i do love those Vicky's pjs but they are too expensive for my taste. I'll have to save up or wait for someone to get them for me. Wink. Wink. P.S. Yes, I am now just checking to see that your blog works on my computer. I don't know what that blip was before. It was weird.
Post a Comment