Monday, February 6, 2012

Divergent.


Anyone who knows me, knows that I am the biggest book worm. If I love a book I can read it in a day. My boyfriend knows me so well that he picked this out for me for Christmas and sent it to my kindle.

This book is in the category of my favorites. Aka Dystopian YA fiction. The thing I love most about these kind of books is that if the author writes it well enough, I can get lost in a whole other world. Some people aren't a fan of this kind of reading, but my imagination thrives off of these books.

 I LOVED this book. This book is better than the Hunger Games. P.S. I am already disappointed in the Hunger Games movie just by watching a trailer. It looks super cheese ball and lame. And I am not a huge fan of the actress playing for katniss.

Just read it. Do it.
This book is so awesome that it was bought by Summit to be made into a movie before the book was even published. And I'm hoping Tris (the main character in the book) is played by Saorise Ronan. She would be perfect and is exactly how I pictured her in my head.

No comments: