Sunday, February 26, 2012

This might be the best thing in the world.

When I shave my legs, sometimes I get bumps or aka ingrown hairs. I hate them. Which is why I usually don't shave my legs. (my poor fiance, he has seen me with cave woman legs way too much.) but not anymore!!
Because now I have this.
The epilator.

A few weeks ago I bought this. Braun 7891 Silk-épil 7 Dual EpilatorThis thing is a little pricey, but I don't get bumps anymore! I would say how it works but that's what this video is for. 


Now obviously this woman has used this a few times, because when I first used it on my legs it hurt like a B*^#%. But after using it a couple times, my legs have gotten used to the pain. Because think about it, an epilator is like waxing except slower. I mean if you put it just on one hair you can feel the hair being pulled out. Ouch! I promise though the more this is used, the less pain.


I definately recommend this.
Added bonus? It's been 2 weeks now and I still have smooth legs. I haven't had to shave or epilate yet!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Right!?!? I honestly don't understand why no one has heard of them. It is a MILLION times better than shaving, especially underarms and bikini line. I don't know how I lived my life before.