Wednesday, June 13, 2012

El Capitan

I love Shabby Apple [from afar]. They've gotten a lot of cute dresses lately and there has been one particular one that I have been drooling over for weeks. Seriously I will pull up the page and decide in my head 100 times whether I should buy it or not. I always decide not, because their prices exceed my wallet/budget. Every time, after ten minutes, I quickly will X out of the page and run away from the computer and the temptation.

Well I just got paid, which means....I decided to buy the dress!
And I do not regret it.


I have been dying for a peplum dress, so I cannot wait until it is here. Too bad everyone else thought it was cute too because it's on backorder for another month. Boo.

Don't ask me why I'm obsessed with navy lately, I don't know.

No comments: