I felt like the smell was just going to get worse if I didn't do something about it....so I disposed of the dead body. I won't say where though...I'll take that to the grave.
On a better note, I've been doing lots of tanning. and figuring out their pool toys!
Their pool is awesome? Yeah, I know.
Also Friday, my dad bought my mom a brand new Ford Escape.
WHAT THE CRAP?
The Beaty family does not do new cars.
(Beaty family, you know what I mean.)
I mean really, the newest car in the family has always been what - 10 years [at least] old?
So my mom cried all the way home in her brand new car.
She loves it.
My poor mom, she's been driving an old Saturn that has no air. In the AZ heat!
She deserves this.
3 weeks until Paul gets home woohoo!





.jpg)

1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha ha...I had the SAME exact thought when mom said that. I was like, "what the freak!! Shut the front door. No he did not. Are pigs flying? Is money growing on trees? Has hell frozen over?" JOrdan didn't believe me either.
Post a Comment