I love this place. and love is a complete understatement. and now that they have exercise-wear I am an addict. who knew exercise wear could be so sexy?? ...or maybe not so sexy.
My Favorite exercise-wear purchases from VS:
The scuba tank top. Built in bra tank that sucks up moisture but doesn't cling all the while staying in place. A++sexy.
The knockout short. Says it all in the name of the shorts. I love these. A+sexy.
Exercise-wear from VS that bombed:
The VS Pro Sports Bra. I was really really hoping to get a great sports bra from Victoria's Secret. Since they have my favorite regular bras and all.....but this one totally BOMBED. It was way too tight for being a 32 and the shape was made in the 50's (aka pointy boobs). F--sexy. As in not sexy at all. I tried going for a run in this but....it constricted my airflow from being too tight. the material isn't even stretchy! what kind of sports bra isn't stretchy. yuck.







No comments:
Post a Comment