Friday, February 12, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets.

I hate them! They destroy my life. Like for instance, this week. I've kept two truly terrible secrets this week and they've been eating away at me and trying to ruin me. It's like once I started to hide them and make sure that they don't get leaked or get out to people, everything else bad needed to happen to me.

For instance my driving ticket I got...oh yeah, back in November. I got an extension of course and decided to wait until the very last day to take my online driving school. everything went fine until I found out that I wasn't allowed to take the exam online! turns out they need to make sure it's "really me" taking the test. uhhhhhhh ok who else would take a driving school exam? I didn't know people did it for fun?? so the next day I take my envelope to the post office to mail in my money for the ticket fine, and as I'm on my way home there is a police radar van. Of course I think nothing of it because I'm going 45 on what I thought was a busy road. Until I look farther (and squint, I'm getting somewhat blind) and see that the speed limit is 30. CRAP. right as I'm taking a swig out of my water bottle, the van flashes me. awesome.

On second instance this week, I had been getting really hyped about going to Disneyworld and getting me some awesome job just so that I could get away. and what better place than 'the happiest place on earth' right? So I apply, and go to the little presentation with Nicole, and then I take their weird and repetitive interview online. and after that's all over with, the message after I finished the last question said.......Sorry, you're not what we're looking for.  FML. fine. I'll deal with it.

There are other mingly instances this week where I've been like......whyyyyyyyyyy. Just have you know that this week has been the WORST. and the ship is still sinking.



1 comment:

Tim said...

Dang, that's kind of depressing. I didn't get an internship I was hoping to get for this summer if it makes you feel any better? lol.