Sunday, February 21, 2010

twins? eh?

So me and my 16 year old sister have been trying to pull off that we were twins for the longest time, since people ALWAYS gets us confused. always. I'll be sitting there at the computer and my mom will be yelling at me "Cynthia get over here and pick this up!" "Cynthia why are you not listening to me??" and then she'll come over to where I'm sitting and touch my shoulder and I'll turn around and then she says "OH haha I thought you were Cynthia". It happens at least once a week. 

So we finally took some pictures this past week in the same dress to try and portray it. I'm not sure how well they look making us twins, but I think that people get us more confused my by the backs of our heads. I think I have a more mature face, too bad we didn't try this out a couple years ago. We probably could have been dead on twins then.


 
I don't think she knows how to smile.

It's a little fuzzy, but you get the point. This is probably my favorite dress ever now. isn't it so cute??

2 comments:

Brad: Mormon SL,UT said...

so i'm wondering why you have two of the same dress that is that elaborate?

colleenroselle said...

haha its kinda a long story