Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lost.

So, I've been a follower of Lost...probably ever since the beginning. and let's just say, it's getting pretty weird. I think ever since the middle of season 4 where there started to be flashes of light and transporting them to other time periods, is just gotten pretty whacko. I'm hoping that by the time this is all over and the questions are all answered, that it's not just somebody's dream OR some other gay ending like that. but here is who I really want to talk about.

 



I have the hugest crush on Nestor Carbonell, or also known as Richard Alpert in Lost. I don't even know why, cause he is older -I think over 40! but still. He's hott. (just don't look at the hair coming out of his shirt haha). I think he is my favorite in the show because you see him all throughout starting in season 1 and he seems to play a key role on the island. He never gets old for some reason even when some of the cast gets transported to the past, he is there and always is the same age! How does this happen? It's a mystery still which makes me love this character. I love mystery and I can't wait to figure him out!

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Lost is getting so crazy. It is starting to hurt my brain.

nicole said...

hahahahahae richard!!!