this one --->

if you are about to think...hm that suit looks familiar? yes I have the exact same one in eggplant purple. I loved it so much I wanted another color.
now onto my hair. I have an appointment this thursday to get a perm! I'm so excited. I have to keep talking to Nic to psych myself in about it though, I have this nervous fright that my hair is going to turn out to look like an 80's frizzy perm. but here is what I'm hoping that its gonna turn out to be......
beautiful? yeah I thought so too. I don't know if 1. it will turn out that well or 2. it will look that good with my hair color? but I guess we will see when it comes to that day. Maybe I'll do some sort of before and after pictures.







1 comment:
I ... love you.
I also loved that swim suit. Didn't it break? I'm so excited for your hair, you have to post pictures once it's done!
Post a Comment