Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's time.

oh boy. it's definately that time of year again. it's that time of year to get my butt back into shape for BIKINI SEASON. See the thing is, once I have my bikini body, I can pretty much keep it the whole season and even a long while after. (If you are thinking, wow does she just let herself go after bikini season is over?) No, I do not just "let myself go" after bikini season is over, I just don't run every day or whip out 50 reverse ab crunches whenever I can once school starts up. But now that school is getting towards its end, it's time for me to start working on the bikini bod. and this is how I do it.



  • step 1: look up bikini that I want. It's easy-I go straight to victoriassecret.com and head to the Swim section. this is the one that I found that I want.
  • step 2: no more candy. (sigh...)
  • step 3: exercise is like a drug. and once I start using, it's pretty hard for me to quit.
  • step 4: always suck in. my p.e. teacher in 8th grade said that this is the best thing for your abs. who knew that I would take her advice all the way up until now and forever!
  • step 5: always imagine a future situation of being in a hot tub with a cute boy. this always helps me immensely to get my bikini bod because hot tub nights are my favorite. and without a bikini bod, those nights would just suck all the fun and magic right out of the air. and hot tub nights would not be as steamy, which is the best part!
for those people that know me, OF COURSE I do tons more exercising and less eating than I've said in these tips, but its pretty much a given when anyone is trying to get to the point of looking amazing for swimsuit season. I'm so excited. I just ordered the swimsuit.....

4 comments:

Kacey's View said...

you inspire me.... I think i'll go eat another brownie now... haha

nicole said...

the bikini speech is inspiring until i see the sour patch kids then it counter acts the whole thing

Camille Elise said...

Yum. Them Sour Patches look sort of yummy. Actually, I don't like the taste of them but I like the abundance of color!

Also...here is a tip: Set your razor in oil when not in use, it extends the blade life. and, the tv said shave with the grain of the hair to lessen the possibility of irritation.

The end.

Camille Elise said...

ooo...u ordered the swimsuit already? you little stinker.