Monday, September 27, 2010

best weekend ever.

So I bought plane tickets and flew to Utah this weekend. It was pretty much the best weekend I have everrrrr had. I am so bummed that I didn't get any pictures with Drain-o(the boy I am head over heels with, if you didn't already know) he was looking super fine. but it's OK because I will be back up there next weekend! I wanted to go for conference but decided it wasn't worth it to drive all the way up there if we didn't have tickets:(

oh yeah, I chopped off my hair:) LOVE IT. well I didn't chop it, Nicole did. and she has a hair blog! I put her little link picture at the top right of my page







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! so glad the weekend was so fun for you! let me know next time your up miss!!!