Monday, September 6, 2010

BOOOKS. splurge @ Barnes&Noble.

I love the Hunger Games...but Mockingjay? not so much. I loved how realistic it was and the big twists at the end that I was not expecting, but it ended too dreary and depressing that I just wanted to throw the book against the wall and then burn it.














My friend told me his wise idea of how he mixes in classics with fun reads so I thought I would steal his idea and do the same thing. I LOVE THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO. seriously. 
I get so frustrated while I'm reading it because I wish my brain and eyes could read faster!






Then these are the next 4 books on my kill list that I got while I splurged at the book store.
Anyone read any of these?

1 comment:

Camille Elise said...

Don't make me NOT want to read MockingJay. :( I had heard such good things about Hunger Games. You have crushed all my hopes and dreams of loving another series!