Remember my earlier post here saying that I had a bunch of books that I was going to read? Well, I already finished Mockingjay and Count of Monte Cristo and THIS book, If I Stay. I read this book within a matter of 4 or 5 hours. It was THAT good. It was hard to get through though because it was so dang emotional and everytime I thought I was going to cry I would need to put the book down until I could compose myself again. Nevertheless it definately takes a top spot on my favorite books list. I would give a review and a little description about it, but then it would just take some of the surprise away. If you haven't read it, READ IT!





1 comment:
Oh yay!!!! I just bought a kindle and then after I bought it, I was like, "Oh my heck! I don't know what books to read!" So I'll be sure to read this one. Thanks :)
XOX,
Little Miss Paige
Post a Comment