My favorite thing to use in the shower is the S Factor "serious" conditioner. I only use it about once or week, but its amazzzzzing. My hair isn't as frizzy and its really soft and smooth after I get out of the shower.
The first things I use after the shower before blow drying my hair are bed head blow dry lotion and bed head small talk thickener. I put them together in my palm and mix them, then flip my hair upside down and disperse it everywhere. I try to only do it really really really light at my roots so that I don't get product build up.

After blow drying my hair, I have to straighten it so I use the new line of Catwalk sleek mystique haute iron spray. I don't know if it helps protect hair from getting fried or whatever, but I make myself believe that it does because my hair looks healthy after it's done. You can't spray too much on though or you get the feeling that your hair is oily.
After straightening, I spray my hair with S Factor Shiny Happy People spray. It makes your hair superr shiny, like those commercials where the girls hair is really shiny and you just covet it. You can get that with this bottle I swear. and I love the smell!
Last but definitely not least, is my absolute favorite product. I just barely started using it a few weeks ago and I will never be without it again. Moroccan Oil! I usually use it twice in my hair routine, I'll mix a tiny drop in with my wet hair (it helps it dry faster) and after straightening it I'll spread it at the bottom of my hair, usually starting from 2 or 3 inches up from the ends. The smell of it is like a drug, its amazing. and it makes your hair really healthy!






.jpg)


1 comment:
LOVED this post!! I love hair products but I never know what to use! There's too many!! haha
Post a Comment