I want my pilates class to reopen. talk about how mad I was when it got closed because college students are too lazy to wake up at 7:30 am for a class in the summer.
I want at least an OK birthday this year. the last 2 birthdays sucked soo bad. but I have a feeling this one will probably be the worst one of all.
I want a different girl to be the bachelorette this season. I thought I liked Alli....but now she is just annoying!! my favorite show is definately not my favorite show anymore.
I want to meet a boy that isn't a complete dirtbag/tool/baby/dummy. really is that too much to ask for? I think the want is more....I want to meet a guy that has all his crap together.
I want to have all my crap together. ha ha ha
I want to be able to be friends with girls. that is a huge goal for me, but that goal keeps tending to always be out of my reach!
I want a Costa Vida sweet pork burrito. pronto stat.
what do you want??





2 comments:
my best friend to post she wants me to come back from mexico :(
i want you to come visit me.
Post a Comment