Sunday, June 13, 2010

missionary packages and short haircuts....

so my bbff's (boy best friend forever) birthday is coming up and of course he is still out on the mission, BLEH. JK you know i love boys on missions....


but anyways his birthday is coming up in less than two weeks so I am putting a pretty sweet package together....but I don't know what is going in the package!! This is what I have come up with so far.....



  • [green apple licorice from Sprouts]
  • poppers! (you know those little tiny bag things you throw on the ground and they pop...)
  • CONFETTI
  • ties? (YAWWN...boring)
  • birthday card with a cute picture of me:)
  • the Bean Game. if you don't know what it is click HERE. its really fun. so i think he will enjoy that

alright that's all i got. what the heck do missionaries do for fun! and what the heck can I send him! grrrrrrrr. we'll see what happens.


as for the short haircuts thing, I was messing around on the internet and found a site for virtual makeovers since I was wondering what I would look like with a shorter DO. (this fro needs to be chopped asap). and this is what happened........



3 comments:

nicole said...

i think i died a little inside when you said you will never watch twilight! i dont think you understand on what you are missing out on. mission packages our so dumd im sending talmage a phx suns shirt and a jersey from mexico.... i think cutting your hair to like your collar bone would be cute. keep me updated on what you decide for the cut!

nicole said...

ps the katharine song is originally done by jason reeves he even sings back ground when she does it solo on her album. now when you listen it you can totally tell he wrote it. and the sara bariells song my mom showed me its awesome too huh? did you ever look up the song that was like die young?

Anonymous said...

okay ROFL! this totally takes me back to our first semester of college when we were totally lame and lived at the gym and spent FOREVER looking at different hair styles! hahahahahah oh man that was a ridiculous summer! love you!