Thursday, June 24, 2010

Peach Girl. [nerd alert]

So I've gotten bored lately and gotten sick of the usual drama tv shows(until the next bachelorette episode of course)....I thought that I would switch it up a bit and get into the kind of stuff that my sister loves to watch. 


ANIME.


The first one that she recommended to me is called Peach Girl.


Notice how the main girl is super dark and the boys have a pale complexion? That's pretty much what the whole anime is about. The first episode I laughed because the main girl (her name is Momo) has rumors spread about her around school that she is "easy" and "gets around" because her skin is dark and her hair is golden, when really its just cause she is a swimmer so she is in the sun a lot.


Throughout the whole anime, all I learned was that boys are totally stupid. 


........oh wait, that's pretty much a universal truth.




welp I'm finished with that anime....onto the next one!



1 comment:

E said...

Kudos to you for trying something new :)