Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Top 5 hottest guys. ever.

One of my friends the other night was looking at the top hottest guys and I sat there listening while he read off....Daniel Radcliffe, Hugh Jackman, Josh Hartnett, Clive Owen, Leonardo, Ed Westwick ....and I'm sitting there thinking What the Crap? These guys are NOT attractive. So I thought I would make up my own list. 

NUMBER 5

Adam Brody







 i love them nerds. his acting kinda stinks but eh.












NUMBER 4

Hayden Christiansen


ok we all know that his acting skills stink too (Star Wars blah blah), but there is something about his boyishly charming face that I lovvve.










NUMBER 3

Andy Roddick





There is nothing more attractive to me than tennis players and basketball players. I couldn't find a good picture of my favorite bball player right now [Goran Dragic] so I used my other favorite athlete Andy Roddick. He's a babe.







NUMBER 2

Wentworth Miller



I'm not going to lie....I fell head over heels for Prison Break the SECOND I saw him. soooooooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiine.

The second he took of his shirt to show his body tattoos, I wanted his babies.

Ok not really, but he is just really really good looking.








NUMBER 1

Jake Gyllenhaal





Yep, he deserved two pictures. The few years preceding his debut of Brokeback, I hated him and refused to give in to my huge celeb crush. But after watching Prince of Persia at the movie theatres a few nights in a row I gave back in. He finally redeemed himself, and now I can get rid of the image of him kissing another man out of my head. (Thanks, Sydney, for that intrusion scene on my eyes.)





oh baby. I have a thing for happy trails.

2 comments:

nicole said...

not going to lie i was so excited to see your post. haha very good choices haha me and your taste is soo different though sometimes i forget!

Laur said...

EW... colleen you are into little boys... over and over.. maybe this is why you date these tall skinny's all the time?