here is how my BIRTHDAY went down.....
I woke up to an email from my best friend missionario way out in ...wee South Dakota. and the email said.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY I'm sending you my Itouch so you can use it until I get home.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. (what he doesn't know is that by the time he gets home it will probably break.....)
Then I went and picked up some yummy corn on the cob & watermelon for lunch.
Then I played Sims 3 until 6:40....which was TOY STORY 3 MOVIE TIME. Yes, I teared up in it....then I thought why the crap am I crying they are just toys! my favorite line....
"Kids, I thought I told you to stay out of my butt!" -Mr. potato head was hilarious.
Then after the movie I thought we were going home, but we turned right and so I said where are we going? then my mom says, Oh we are going to Angel Sweet Gelato and I said I don't really want any gelato and my mom says......thats Ok I was getting it for Karie. (who by the way got surgery on my birthday and stole all my thunder). and then I didn't even get a cake. soooooooooo
Then I went over to my guy friends house where my two bestyguyfriends were doing a lame puzzle (if you choose a 2000 piece puzzle, pick something that isn't black, grey and everything satan colored) and I sat there and helped them a bit. then we went to Applebee's and they were so sweet and paid for my dinner. awh
Then little did I know afterwards they made me my favorite cake! (I had to stop myself from crying [dang period.] because I was so happy I was going to get a cake after all!) the cake was confetti with the vanilla chocolate chip frosting (you know those little tubs of frosting that have the mix in colored tiny choco chips on top). yummmmmmm
THEN I find out they had a huge 2 pounder bag of sour patch for me. MI FAVORITO
and the card they gave me was a little scandalous......but funny. a guy in a trenchcoat on the front and in the inside was the guy in black undies with a huge cake attached by a little spring saying..."was this big enough?!"
ha ha ha
it was a good birthday -(minus) the best friend being in Mexico thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment